Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reefer Madness

Mentally or physically ill
And still a pill of a bill
I have to swallow
In a world that's completely hollow
I'm forced to wallow.

To find a cure
I may have to endure
My allotted four score
Years or more.
Sure I'm sore
To the core.

The cost of health
Has taken my wealth.

The dentist drills deep
Into my pockets
While I'm asleep
So all of my pearly whites
I can keep.

There should be rights
And many are the nights
I've thought of the delights
Within my sights.

But then the pain
Of nothin' to gain
Only the dreary rain
Again and again.

What the hell
If I break this spell
Will life rebel
Pal Mall.

I've smoked and token
On the finest weed
That's my real need
That the voter should heed!

On this thin reed
I'll cast my seed
Without any need
For wholesale greed-
For this I plead!

No comments:

Post a Comment